Due to the obvious health and hygiene implications with adult goods. For the goods to be returned if they are not broken the following terms have to be met.
- The goods must be unused.
- The goods must be returned in original condition & packaging.
- Goods that are not heat sealed in the box are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Items supplied in sealed packaging that have been opened are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- The goods must be received back within 30 days from the day you received your order.
- Lingerie and items of clothing are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Any discrepancies or damaged items need to be reported within 36 hours of being delivered.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Any item(s) sent directly to the manufacturer(s) will not be received, and in the case of a refund, will not be processed.
If we suspect that the goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met then we reserve the right to return the goods. Postage fees will be at your own cost, should you opt to not pay for return shipping, we reserve the right dispose of the goods as required by health and safety regulations and laws.
Items received that are incorrect must not have the packing opened or tampered, we must be notified as soon as it is convenient and we will advise full instructions for an exchange. Incorrect products received with security seals or sealed packaging which are opened cannot be returned for an exchange.
Any products that are returned back to us and are not faulty and do not meet the returns policy will be held for 30 days. After 30 days if we have not had a response from you, the item will be destroyed, and no refund will be given.
We do not cover any postage charges to return items back to us under any circumstances.
🇬🇧 United Kingdom
U.K customers have access to a Freepost address to use within the first month of purchase. The Freepost address is only for the use of returning faulty items from within the UK.
Once we receive the item back, it will be checked. If the item is not faulty and the Freepost address has been used, then there will be a charge of £3.50 for the cost of postage.